Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Basket

Things have been pretty crazy around here lately. I have been working a lot and Cory's family is coming this weekend. Also, Cory has been painting his office at Habitat the last two weekends. So the first weekend Cole and I packed up and went with him. Cole napped and played while I worked in Cory's current office and he painted his new one. Then last weekend I told him I just couldn't do it. To take all the toys and diaper bag and work stuff was just too much. So Cole and I stayed home and when Cory came home he had a great surprise! He had not only painted his office but also worked on the beginnings of Cole's Easter basket. He finished it up this week so I thought I'd better post some pictures. He modeled it after his childhood Easter basket and I think it turned out perfect!
And YES! Cory did paint the eyes, smile and puff paint "Cole" on it! hehehehehe

Mom, get me out of this chair!

hahahahha - Easter is fun!

...but this sun is hurting my eyes


oh well..hahahahaha












No comments: