Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day



A happy Mother's Day to all mothers and all women who "mother" someone!

I had an early Mother's Day celebration today. Cory and Cole went together to run errands around 11:30 so Cohen and I could nap! Then this afternoon we worked outside, mowing and washing windows. Finally the boys cooked me a delicious Mother's Day meal and gave me a box of beautiful organic soaps that have all different ingredients and purposes! It was soooo cool, I didn't have a chance to take a picture b/c naturally Cole and I immediately chose a soap with lots of bubbles and hopped in the tub for his nightly bath! But I'll post one later!

So I had a great Mother's Day thanks to a wonderful husband! Cory, you are an amazing daddy and an even better husband and I love you!

No comments: