Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Furniture

Last weekend Cory and I "inherited" (read stole) some new furniture from my parents and grandparents. We noticed that Cole is really interested in anything that makes noise and loves to bang his hands on things so we figured that he needs......a piano!!! So my parents and Grandad gave us Grandma's piano. As long as we were at it, we took some other furniture as well. So I took some pictures today of Cole enjoying the new living room. I didn't get pictures of him playing the piano but he has done it 3 times today. I can't tell what he really things about playing it, but I have played it FOR him a few times today and he really likes that. He does tummy time on the floor while I "play" (read struggle) through some easy stuff to get back into it. I think it is going to be a great stress reliever for me! Ok, so on to the pictures!








This isn't new but these are Grandma's placemats!

No comments: