Friday, December 19, 2008

2 months old!
















Well Cole Allen was two months old yesterday! So to "celebrate" I took him to his two month pediatrician visit and he got five shots in the legs and had to take two oral vaccines. Poor baby!










But other than the terrible shots, he had a great visit. He was pronouced healthy and "perfect" at 10 pounds 5 ounces and 23 inches long. A bit of a string bean but that's ok. He has been VERY sleepy these last two days from the effect of the shots so he has slept a lot and gives out a pitiful cry mid-nap just to let me know how sad he is about all of this. I know it is mean but I couldn't help taking some pictures of his drug-induced nap b/c he is so cute.

1 comment:

Kara said...

He is so cute! I just love that the 2 cory's have 2 coles...too funny! He is a tiny little guy. My chubbo is getting so heavy! Glad you found my blog, I will have to add yours to my list! Hope to see you in Guymon soon!